Choosing the right preschool matters! Give your child the
Jewish Right Start®
Studies have shown that the best way to create active and engaged Jewish adults is to introduce the joys of being Jewish at the very beginning of a child’s life. A Jewish early childhood experience can launch your child into a lifetime of Jewish engagement. Start your child on the right path by choosing a Jewish preschool. Jewish Right Start ® is providing up to $1,000 incentive grants to enable you to do so! Please see the eligibility requirements below.
Jewish Right Start® Eligibility Requirements
- Child must reside in Jewish Federation of Northern New Jersey’s catchment area (Bergen County, parts of Hudson, Morris and Passaic Counties)
- Enrolled in a participating Jewish preschool for the first time.
- The child is a member of a family where at least one parent identifies as Jewish.
- The child is the first child in the family to attend a Jewish early childhood program.
- The child must be 3 years old or younger.
- This is the first time the child is being enrolled in a Jewish early childhood program.
- The child will be starting a program on or after September 1, 2019.
- ***Only one voucher per family may be redeemed. Limited grants available.
List of Participating Schools:
- Closter – Kol Dorot Nursery School
- Fair Lawn – Temple Beth Sholom – Helen Troum Nursery School
- Franklin Lakes – Barnert Temple Preschool and Family Center
- Glen Rock – Glen Rock Jewish Center Nursery School
- Hoboken- United Synagogue of Hoboken Kaplan Cooperative Preschool
- Tenafly – Kaplen JCC on the Palisades – Leonard and Syril Rubin Nursery School
- Tenafly – Temple Sinai Early Childhood Center
- Township of Washington – Jewish Community Center of Northern New Jersey Early Learning Center
- Wayne – Metro YMCA – The ABC Early Childhood Learning Center
- Woodcliff Lake – Temple Emanuel Early Childhood Center
- Wyckoff – Temple Beth Rishon – Andrew Friedland Preschool
Fill out the application today!
Matching funding is provided by the national Jewish Right Start® program, an initiative of the Jewish United Fund of Metropolitan Chicago, made possible through the generosity of an anonymous donor. For more information, please contact email@example.com.