Emergency Volunteers Project
Emergency Volunteers Project (EVP) recruits and trains firefighters, medical personnel and community volunteers to become Emergency First Responders in Israel. Train to help Israel in times of emergency. Become a volunteer today!
Israel Needs Our Help
Jewish Federation, in partnership with EVP, needs you to join the team. Undergo training in a local facility in New Jersey to be certified by the State of Israel and EVP so you can serve in Israel in the event of a crisis.
There’s a team for anyone that wants to help!
- Doctors receive temporary licensure to practice in Israel (all specialties are encouraged)
- Firefighters work alongside Israeli counterparts responding to emergency calls
- Nurses and Paramedics provide lifesaving assistance at hospitals and bomb shelters
- Community Volunteers serve in emergency depots, deliver food and water to shelters, provide support services
Training and Certification
Law and Public Safety Institute
281 Campgaw Road, Mahwah
Sunday, March 11
One day of intensive training with breakout sessions led by a fully qualified Israeli team including trainers from the IDF.
- Standards of readiness
- Urban search and rescue protocols and drills
- Emergency response simulations
- Detailed introduction to Israeli Emergency Services
- Networking opportunities
For more information, please contact Ethan Behling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-820-3955.