Community Seder Information – Passover 2017
Beth Haverim Shir Shalom 280 Ramapo Valley Road Mahwah NJ
• Contact: Iris Greenberg, Administrator, 201-512-1983
• Open to the community – 2nd night seder. Link for more information: http://www.bethhaverim.org/calendar/community-second-night-seder/ ($40.00/adults, $18.00/child under 13 years of age)
Jewish Community Center of Paramus /Cong Beth Tikvah 304 E. Midland Avenue Paramus NJ 07652
• Contact: Norman Levin, Executive Director 201.262.7691 x 200
• Community Seder 2nd Night April 11 at 7:45PM. RSVPs due by April 3.
($45/adults $22/children under 13, free/under)
Lubavitch on the Palisades "Chabad of Tenafly" 11 Harold Street, Tenafly NJ 07670
• Contact: Aviella Bareket Assistant Executive Director , 201 871-1152 x 500
• We are conducting the seders, April 10th & 11th at 8:00pm at Lubavitch on the Palisades, 11 Harold Street, Tenafly. Reserve at www.chabadlubavitch.org/seder.
Temple Beth-El of Jersey City 2419 Kennedy Boulevard at Harrison Street in Jersey City.
• Contact: Ardella firstname.lastname@example.org
• Temple will be hosting their 11th Annual Communal Seder open to all ages on Tuesday, April 11 at 6PM. The Seder will be led by Rabbi Debra Hachen and student cantor Jen Benray. Accepting reservations online at www.betheljc.org/seder-reg. Reservation deadline is March 31st. ($75/adults, $10/ages 7-12, $5/ages 2-6, free/under 2)
Temple Beth Rishon 585 Russell Ave. Wyckoff, NJ 07481
• Contact: Kristine Len 201-891-4466 email@example.com
• The temple hosts a Community Seder each year. This year’s is Tuesday, April 11th at 6pm. Register by April 3rd.
(Members: $60/adults, $25/ages 10-17, $10/ages 5-9, free/under 5; Non-Members: $70/adults, $30/ages 10-17, $15/ages 5-9, free/under 5)
Temple Emeth 1666 Windsor Road Teaneck, NJ 07666. P: (201) 833-1322
• Contact: Rochelle Rudnick, Temple Administrator
• The temple welcomes non-members to the Congregational Passover Seder on the second night of Passover, Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 6:00 pm. Register by April 1st.
(Members: $42/adults, $20/ages 5-12, free/under 5; Non-Members: $48/adults, $24/ages 5-12, free/under 5)
United Synagogue of Hoboken 115 Park Avenue Hoboken, NJ 07030
• Contact: Laura Forino, Office Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
• Synagogue has a community seder that is open to the community.
(Members: $45/adults, $12/Children; Non-Members: $50/adults, 5)